TheraTree, LLC is looking for an exemplary Speech Language Pathologist to work with the pediatric population in the outpatient, school, and home health settings. The SLP, evaluates, creates plan of cares, completes paperwork required by company and insurances, implements speech therapy programs and provides speech therapy treatments to clients to facilitate increased independence in relation to communication goals.
1. Evaluate for speech therapy.
2. Establish patient’s individualized treatment plan.
3. Works with other members of the rehabilitation team to develop programs and activities consistent with the needs and capabilities of each client.
4. Instructs clients, families and other caregivers in the skills and techniques of the speech therapy treatment program.
5. Maintains appropriate and timely documentation for all clients treated.
6. Attends and contributes to required meetings.
7. Ensures that clients and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals’ needs and rights.
8. Maintain client caseload schedule.
9. Compete various paperwork required by insurance companies.
1. Graduate of an accredited Speech Language Pathology Program.
2. Certification of Clinical Competence obtained from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
3. S/he must be licensed in the state of Kentucky to provide SLP services.
4. Must have and maintain current CPR certification and first aid
5. Must maintain up to date Immunizations including documentation of TB skin test.
6. Must have a valid driver's license.
7. Pass background check.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
TheraTree, LLC is under the ownership of Jessica K. Lynn Hatfield, MS, OTR/L, CKPT, SIPT. TheraTree was formerly known as Lynn Occupational Therapy owned by Dale Lynn, OTR/L who established the company in 2000. The family own and operated company provided OT services to the Owensboro Area community for 15 years before outgrowing its name by offering speech and physical therapy services. The need for rebranding the business provided an opportunity for Jessica to purchase the company and create TheraTree to encompass the many services provided. Although ownership has change, Jessica and Dale continue to work together to run the company, provide the best care for clients, and a collaborative working environment for employees. Together Dale and Jessica have established an incredible relationship with area pediatricians as well as many families in the special needs community.
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org