Through our parent portal you can:
- See upcoming appointment
- See Previous Documentation:
- Progress Summaries
- Treatment Notes
- View Home Programs
- Make Account Payments
- During COVID, if you do not have insurnace coverage, you can apply for 2 months of temporary coverage (must apply for Medicaid to continue)
- Apply online or reach out to a DCBS Assister for support. Applications can also be printed and mailed/faxed. An interview may be required
Michelle P. Waiver: https://chfs.ky.gov/agencies/dms/dca/iddcsb/Pages/mpw.aspx
- For recipients of Medicaid or those who qualify
- Provides assistance to individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities.
- May qualify if individual would be admitted to an intermediate care facility or nursing facility if they did not have waiver services
KY Integrated Health Insurance Premium Payment (KI-HIPP) Program: https://chfs.ky.gov/agencies/dms/member/Pages/kihipp.aspx
- May be eligible if you have at least one Medicaid member on an existing employer health
- Apply through benefind website: https://benefind.ky.gov/
UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation: https://www.uhccf.org/
- Parent/Caregiver must apply for the grant online.
- Child must be 16 years of age or younger at the time of application.
Child must have a Social Security Number issued by the Social Security Administration. TIN numbers are not accepted.
Family must not exceed maximum eligible family income as documented on IRS Tax Form 1040.
$55,000 or less for a family of 2
$85,000 or less for a family of 3
$115,000 or less for a family of 4
$145,000 or less for a family of 5 or more
Primary coverage for the child must be by a commercial health plan, either through an employer or individually purchased. Secondary insurance through Medicaid or CHIP is permissible.
- Child is under the care of a licensed medical professional and family is applying for treatments/equipment/services prescribed by a Medical Doctor (M.D.), Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) or Doctor of Audiology (Au.D.) for hearing conditions.
- Awarded funds are accessed online and expenses are submitted to funds.
Friends of Man: https://www.friendsofman.org/index.php
- Must be referred by a healthcare professional, social worker, case manager, teacher, clergy, or counsellor.
- Assistance is only for prostheses, wheelchairs, medical equipment, mobility equipment.
- Cannot be for previous services or existing balances.
- Checks are issued directly to vendor
Giving Angels Foundation: https://givingangelsfoundation.org/
- For children under 21
- Only for physical disabilities, such as Spina Bifida, paralysis, missing limbs or illness (such as, cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, cancer)
- Maximum $1000 grant (one-time) per family.
- Application is completed online by parent/caregiver only.
Kiddie Pool Equipment Funding: https://www.adaptivemall.com/kiddie-pool
- Family joins the program free and a custom webpage is created for child.
- You market webpage and individuals can make donations
- Donations are only for products and equipment sold by adaptive mall.
Kya’s Krusade: http://www.kyaskrusade.org/info/programs-and-services/
- Provides grants for adaptive equipment, hippotherapy, and PT/OT if not covered by insurance.
- Open to children under 18 w/ confirmed Dx of a lifelong physical disability affecting motor skills/mobility and OT/PT is part of treatment program
Small Steps in Speech: http://www.smallstepsinspeech.org/
Open to children between 3 and 22 years of age and a combined family income under $100,000.
Intended for children with speech and language disorders
Must be applied for by the parent/guardian
Deadlines for grant submission are: 2/1, 6/1, and 11/1
Can only be used for future services
- Grants are awarded one time for a family/individual
- Services can only be provided by ASHA certified therapists (CCC-SLP)
Autism Care Today: https://www.act-today.org/
Grants are up to $5000.00
Have S.O.S. program for families with an immediate need for treatment/support and if not found, the applicant's physical safety is in jeopardy.
- Grant payments are made directly to service providers
Special Needs Resource Project: http://www.snrproject.com/Resource/Links/Kentucky
● Links/contact info for many resources and funding sources in the state