Where do I start?
Step 1.Complete the form to the right OR call us to see if your child will benefit from therapy OR talk with your pediatrician.
Step 2.Physician order. We can request this from your physician or you can request your physician to sent to us. Fax: (270) 240-4840
Step 3. Schedule an evaluation by calling us at (270) 688-8449. Depending on our schedules, evaluations can be scheduled as little as one week away or you may be put on a waiting list for an appointment to become available.
Step 4. Complete intake paperwork. A legal guardian must fill out this paperwork. If a legal guardian is unable to attend evaluation in person (i.e. grandmother brings child to evaluation because parent is unable), the legal guardian must complete all evaluation paperwork before the evaluation.
Step 5. Evaluation:
- For Telehealth evaluations, log into your Parent portal (or click the email link) and orient yourself 15 minutes before your appointment. For OT evaluations please have the following supplies on hand. These items help us see they way your child can use these "tools" and will enhance the quality of our evaluation. If there are any items you don't have, it's ok, we can still complete your evaluation.
- Interlocking blocks
- Stackable blocks
- Favorite toy
- Small items that are smaller than the child's hand (5)
- For in person evaluations, arrive to your evaluation appointment at least 15 minutes early. This will allow us time to collect information such as your insurance card. If you have not completed in the evaluation packet, please arrive 30 minutes early.
Note: Please respect your scheduled appointment time. Our highly skilled therapists have busy schedules and must complete critical observations and assessments with your child, which typically take the entire allotted time. Without this, your child may not qualify for services.
If you are running late, please call us and let us know. Depending on how late you're running and our schedule, there may be a need to entirely reschedule the appointment.
If you need to cancel, please do so 24 hours before your appointment or with as much advanced notice as possible. Advanced notice allows us the time to see another patient during that time and help more families.
After submitting the referral form above, you can speed up your child's new patient process by completing the intake paperwork now:
Is your child on track?
Is your child meeting their developmental milestones?
Use our interactive screening tool to see if your 1-6 year old is on track with their gross motor, fine motor, speech, and sensory skills.
Insurance & Payment Options
We accept private pay and the following insurance plans. Call us for your benefits review today!
- Aetna US Healthcare
- Assurant Health
- Aultra Administrative Group
- Benefit Administration Systems
- BlueCross BlueShield
- Bluegrass Family health
- CBA (Cooperative Benefit Administrators)
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Consecrate Group
- Coventry Cares of Kentucky
- CWI Benefits
- D H Evans & Associates
- Ecom PPO (Cooperative Benefit Administrators)
- Humana (ChoiceCare, Medicare Advantage, CareSource)
- INETICO, Inc.
- Kentucky Health Cooperative
- North American Administrators
- Owensboro Community Health Network
- Passport Health Plans
- Pittman & Associates
- Preferred Health Plans
- S & S Healthcare Strategies
- The Health Plan
- Tri-Care Health Net Federal Services
- United HealthCare
- WellCare of Kentucky
- Wells Fargo/HealthSmart Solutions Ins.